Where have I been? Elsewhere, helping out in a minor way on a musical, Grease. But that's all finished now. If you're interested, you can skip over to Stage Door Canteen to find my missing episodes.
Now I'm back to the real world where there are no happy endings, the bad guys have no socially redeeming value, yet they always win out in the end. As is demonstrated in the following item.
Capitalist logic. Poor folk who might some day accept bribes pose a greater security risk than sleazy career pols who are currently on the take.
Now I'm back to the real world where there are no happy endings, the bad guys have no socially redeeming value, yet they always win out in the end. As is demonstrated in the following item.
Capitalist logic. Poor folk who might some day accept bribes pose a greater security risk than sleazy career pols who are currently on the take.

<< Home