Imagine my chagrin. Besides idly wondering what became of the author of the Where is Raed? blog, I queried Steve Perry, whose on excellent blog is linked in the panel to the left. A more diligent reporter than I, apparently, Perry Googled up some recent pieces by others wondering how the mysterious "Salam Pax" is faring.
Among the links was one by David Barton in the Sacramento Bee where -- gnash teeth, slap palm to forehead -- I'm a regular stringer. Missed it entirely. Soooo embarrassing.
Well, I'm not the only news guy who's embarrassed.today as Perry mentioned in his very another link he found. It seems some media people have been caught allegedly shipping looted artefacts home from Iraq. War mementos. Must have been "embedded."
Among the links was one by David Barton in the Sacramento Bee where -- gnash teeth, slap palm to forehead -- I'm a regular stringer. Missed it entirely. Soooo embarrassing.
Well, I'm not the only news guy who's embarrassed.today as Perry mentioned in his very another link he found. It seems some media people have been caught allegedly shipping looted artefacts home from Iraq. War mementos. Must have been "embedded."

<< Home