The hole-in-the-page problem seems to have solved itself. Or maybe I did it. I deleted the photo to the right and the gap disappeared. When I put the photo back, the gap didn't return. A priori thinking is dangerous stuff, but maybe that was it. Anyway, the page appears back to normal. For now. All I know is it will be cold day in Hell before I use Word Pad again.
4/19/03
My back pages © 2000-2008
- You may be wondering why there is this great gapin...
- Israeli IDF soldiers kill another newsman. Authori...
- In this excellent Guardian article Jonathan Raban ...
- Maybe you haven't been wondering, but I have: What...
- Here we go with the weasel words: Asked if Mr Blai...
- Moving in. Pushing out. From the Guardian: With th...
- Ron Liddle of The Spectator on the jackals looting.
- William Rivers Pitt on how the Bushies fired Husse...
- When all-American really means Americans only. Cit...
- Just as evidence of possible life on Mars seems al...

<< Home